Home » Events, Interviews, THE Show, Updates » Panel Discussion with Drs. David Phillips and Aklog Birrar on Good Governance Part II
Panel Discussion with Drs. David Phillips and Aklog Birrar on Good Governance Part II
|May 15, 2014||Posted by Assegid under Events, Interviews, THE Show, Updates||
Below were the main discussion points:
- Democracy versus good governance.
- Critical factors to establish good governance.
- Good governance versus poverty.
- The impacts of lack of good governance.
- Scandinavian countries and good governance.
- EITI and Ethiopia.
- Aid without accountability?
- William Easterly’s new book.
- Ethiopia a developmental state?
Here is the link to watch Part I: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO6O3BkkQGM&list=UU2AvdK6_3mGgyky6T82QBMQ