Interview with Glenn Garnes on Communication
|July 11, 2014||Posted by Assegid under Communication, Interviews, THE Show, Updates||
Here are the main discussion points:
- Why people should worry about communication?
- What are the benefits we may enjoy if we become skillful communicators?
- Active listening is one of the most important components of communication. How did you develop this attribute?
- What is the place of story telling in communication?
- What is the secrete behind your success to connect with people from diverse cultures
- What are the common barriers that may deny us from becoming great communicators?
- How can we improve our communication skill at personal level? Do you have some practical suggestions?
- How do you think teams, organizations, and businesses can transform their communication ability as they communicate internally and with the outside world?
Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKy-vYmiw1U&list=UU2AvdK6_3mGgyky6T82QBMQ