Interview with Dr. Gabe Hamda on Team Building
|August 9, 2014||Posted by Assegid under Interviews, Team Building, THE Show||
ESAT’s THE Show program interviewed Dr. Gabe Hamda, CEO of ICATT Consulting, Inc.
- Why should we go to the trouble to form teams? Why don’t we just do it ourselves and avoid so many complications that may come with forming and leading teams?
- When did you first acknowledge the importance of team for your personal and organizational goals?
- Is there any one particular person (s) you admire for his/her great team playing ability? What are the lessons you learned from this individual?
- You have a successful consulting business and also you actively involve in many community activities where you bring diverse people from diverse cultures. Why do you think you’re succeeding? Tell us about some of the approaches you implement so that other team leaders may benefit from your experience?
- Why do you think teams fail?
- The requirements, efforts, and wisdom that take to form, nurture, and grow teams in the sport industry are very different than in the marketplace or in charity environment or in a virtual setting. The approaches one may follow as he/she leads a team within a business environment may not help when that individual leads a team in volunteer environment. Tell us more about that.
- What are some of the considerations team leaders should pay closer attention as they form and lead their teams?
- What are some of the contributions individual team members should play so as their teams succeed?
- What is the place of succession plan?
Here is the link to watch the interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0CZDLzWt8M&list=UU2AvdK6_3mGgyky6T82QBMQ