Home » Interviews, Leadership, THE Show, Values & Character » Interview with Dr. Bob Krone on the power of values
Interview with Dr. Bob Krone on the power of values
|September 6, 2014||Posted by Assegid under Interviews, Leadership, THE Show, Values & Character||
ESAT THE Show Program interviewed Dr. Bob Krone, the President of Kepler Space Institute.
- When did you first find out the importance of values and what kind of changes did you make following that revelation?
- Do you mind to tell us some of your values, and how you enforce them on your day-to-day life?
- Are there individuals and organizations you admire for having unique values and their commitment to their values?
- What are the benefits of having values in one’s personal life and shared values at organizational level?
- What are some of the challenges to have values-based life and organization? In other words, why don’t we have many individuals and organizations enjoying the benefits that come with values? What are the barriers? And how can they overcome them?
- What are some of the prices of compromising one’s values? Can you give us some examples (individuals and organizations or even nations)?
- How can we form values (the steps) and remain aligned with our values constantly?
Here is the link to watch the interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCSiuO8YP6E&list=UU2AvdK6_3mGgyky6T82QBMQ