Home » Announcements, Interviews, Leadership, THE Show, Updates, Values & Character » Interview with Carla Blue under the theme ‘Born to Lead’
Interview with Carla Blue under the theme ‘Born to Lead’
|October 12, 2014||Posted by Assegid under Announcements, Interviews, Leadership, THE Show, Updates, Values & Character||
- Once I heard you say a very insightful statement: “You are born to lead doesn’t mean that you are born into leadership”. Explain to us what you mean?
- Why don’t we have lots of leaders at all levels? What are some of the barriers that deny people from taking leadership initiatives and become leaders?
- What are some of the challenges leaders are facing that prevent them from becoming great leaders?
- What is the place of resilience and character in leadership?
- Do you have any regrets about some of your leadership decisions? Which leadership styles do you practice?
- Are there areas of your leadership you would like to improve?
- Do you have a mentor and/or mentees? Do you mind to share with us your recent conversation with your mentor/mentee?
- And more…
To watch the full interview, check this YouTube link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4uJUUrjhrU&list=UU2AvdK6_3mGgyky6T82QBMQ