Home » Announcements, Interviews, Leadership, THE Show, Updates, Values & Character » Interview with Dr. Eugene Wilson on Character in Leadership
Interview with Dr. Eugene Wilson on Character in Leadership
|November 22, 2014||Posted by Assegid under Announcements, Interviews, Leadership, THE Show, Updates, Values & Character||
- Why character matters in leadership? Why leaders should take character seriously? Why leaders should invest time, energy, and resources to develop their character?
- Why organizations should take character seriously? How can they help their leaders develop character and operate ethically?
- Why character is a rare commodity? That means, why it is rare to find leaders with great character attributes at all levels? Do you have some exemplary leaders you admire for their character and ethical practices? How do we differentiate these kinds of exemplary leaders from those who failed the character test?
- Why families, communities, organizations, and nations fail or struggle when the leadership lacks character? What are some of the prices individuals, teams, communities, organizations, and nations pay due to lack of character in leadership?
- What are the measures of character? How do we know whether a leader has character?
- How can leaders develop character and do things ethically? What are some of the steps leaders should take to become ethical?
To watch the full interview, check this YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZNebzkgp1c&list=UU2AvdK6_3mGgyky6T82QBMQ