Home » Interviews, Politics, The WWH Show, Updates » Discussion on Why the Current Food-aid Scheme Doesn’t Benefit the Poor
Discussion on Why the Current Food-aid Scheme Doesn’t Benefit the Poor
|February 28, 2015||Posted by Assegid under Interviews, Politics, The WWH Show, Updates||
- Why do you think donors began giving food aid in the fight against poverty?
- Why donors continue to use food aid in the fight against poverty?
- Why the current food aid isn’t benefiting the poor?
- What is actually going on right now on the ground in Africa? Who is benefiting from the current food aid scheme?
- What the UN and other donor agencies are thinking? Do they really think that they can eradicate poverty without freedom and free people?
- What positive roles technocrats, celebrities, and other stakeholders should play?
- How can donor organizations make recipients accountable?
- How can this broken system fixed?
- How donor organizations involve third parties that directly giving the food to dictators?