Home » Interviews, Politics, The WWH Show, Updates » Discussion on Why the Current Food-aid Scheme Doesn’t Benefit the Poor in Ethiopia
Discussion on Why the Current Food-aid Scheme Doesn’t Benefit the Poor in Ethiopia
|March 7, 2015||Posted by Assegid under Interviews, Politics, The WWH Show, Updates||
- Why Ethiopia became food aid dependent? Is this the people, the leaders, nature, or what?
- Why the food aid scheme failed the poor? Why it hasn’t benefited the poor in Ethiopia?
- Why donor organizations are using dictators like the regime in Addis as partners in the fight against poverty?
- What are the side effects of the current food aid programs in Ethiopia?
- What are some of the internal factors that cause the current governance system dependent on aid?
- How can the International donor communities fix this broken system?
- How can they make the government in Ethiopia accountable?
- How can the diaspora influence donor organizations and foundations to change their approaches?
Part II: http://ethsat.com/video/esat-wwh-show-why-the-current-food-aid-scheme-does-not-benefit-the-poor-with-dr-aklog-birara-part-2-uploaded-by-advocates-for-democracy-and-media-inc-embed-this-video/