2-day Intensive Workshop on Soft Skills
Sholla presents a boot camp style 2-day intensive workshop based on the newly published book entitled ‘Soft Skills That Make or Break Your Success: 12 soft skills to master self, get along with, and lead others successfully’. Here is a link to read the synopsis of the book, press release, and to download the first part and the conclusion of the book for free: http://successpws.com/?page_id=2254
This workshop gives you the necessary insights, processes, and tools to develop your soft skills that empower you to take your life, career, and business to the next level. The workshop has five over-arching objectives. At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the vital roles soft skills play in mastering self, getting along with and leading others
- Discover the soft skills necessary to succeed in managerial positions
- Assess which soft skills have been missing that deterred them from attaining personal mastery, getting along with, and leading others successfully
- Identify tools, processes, and approaches that enable them to improve their soft skills that equip them to master self, get along with, and lead others
- Develop action plans to practice what they learned right away when they return to the workplace
Part I: Soft skills to master self:
Soft Skill 1: Increasing self-awareness
Soft Skill 2: Regulating Emotions Wittingly
Soft Skill 3: Managing Time and Energy Wisely
Soft Skill 4: Solving Problems & Making Right Decisions
Part II: Soft skills to get along with others successfully:
Soft Skill 5: Playing Teamwork
Soft Skill 6: Communicating Effectively
Soft Skill 7: Promoting Diversity & Embracing Inclusiveness
Soft Skill 8: Turning Conflicts into Opportunities
Part III: Soft skills to lead others successfully:
Soft Skill 9: Motivating Others to Aim High
Soft Skill 10: Coaching & Mentoring to Empower Others
Soft Skill 11: Negotiating With Others for Win-Win Deals
Soft Skill 12: Leading Others Through Change Smoothly
About the author and Trainer of this workshop
Assegid (AZ) Habtewold wrote three books including his latest book entitled ‘Soft Skills That Make or Break Your Success’. He has been serving some Government agencies [National Institutes of Health (NIH), General Services Administration (GSA), US Department of Agriculture (USDA), Forest Services, and National Cancer Institute], Public Schools, Fuji Films, Everis, Westat, Per Scholas, and so on. AZ has also been working with world-class management consulting companies such as CI International and ICATT Consulting. He has been facilitating workshops on the 12 themes incorporated in his third book. He also has been working as a contractor to provide public seminars and on-site workshops for seminar companies such as SkillPath, and National Seminars. AZ has the following degrees: Doctor of Strategic Leadership, Master’s in Computer Science, and Doctor of Veterinary Medicine. He has over 20 years hands on leadership experience that began as a youth and student leader. He has been providing training and facilitating workshops for more than nine years in the US. AZ came to the US in 2005, is a US citizen, and lives in Silver Spring, MD.
Video Clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT0a-hFoWOc
- We have limited seats. 20 participants for the first batch. First come, first served.
- Each participant gets a copy of the book for free.
- Handouts will be sent once you register for the boot camp.
If you may have any question or need explanation, please call at 703-895-4551 or 240-429-1445 Email: email@example.com
To register, go to Eventbrite: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2-day-intensive-workshop-on-the-top-12-soft-skills-tickets-36813945502