Home » Interviews, Leadership, THE Show, Updates » Interview with Dr. Chuck Bowen on Strategic Thinking
Interview with Dr. Chuck Bowen on Strategic Thinking
|October 30, 2014||Posted by Assegid under Interviews, Leadership, THE Show, Updates||
- What is the place of strategic thinking in leadership? What kinds of competitive advantages do organizations that tap into strategic thinking may enjoy?
- What are some of the considerations for organizations to develop built-in ability to think strategically?
- How can they create an environment that encourages and promotes thinking?
- Do you know an organization that you admire for its strategic thinking competency? Tell us some of its success stories because it employs strategic thinking.
- Would you please tell us some of the roles of strategic thinking in managing and leading change?
- How do we know an organization has taken change seriously? What are some of the indicators we should use to figure out whether an organization is capable of managing and lead change effectively?
- Why some change efforts fail? Can you give us some examples of failed change efforts?
- What kinds of skills leaders need to succeed in initiating, implementing, and sustaining change?
To watch the interview, check out this YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRKl15WoD6o&list=UU2AvdK6_3mGgyky6T82QBMQ