Questions that took me more than two decades to answer
|November 27, 2017||Posted by Assegid under Africa, Ethiopia, Leadership, Personal Story, Positive Thinking, Self Awareness, Self Management, Spirituality, Success, Updates||
1. What is greatness?
2. How do we measure greatness?
3. Why have only a few achieved greatness?
4. How did those few unleash their greatness? In other words, was there a pattern the great ones adopted, which if we follow, it could enable us to unchain our greatness?
5. Can anyone attain greatness? If yes, why then are the vast majority unable to realize greatness?
6. Are all greatness types equal? If not, which greatness should we seek?
7. What are some of the lessons we can learn from the great ones to unleash our greatness in our unique ways? Many more questions.
Finding answers to these questions took more time than I initially anticipated. The first three questions were relatively easy. The last four took the lion’s share of my time.
I don’t regret the time and energy I invested throughout this sacred but protracted journey. It enriched my life tremendously. I’ve grown enormously…”
Taken from ‘The Highest Level of Greatness’ book. You can read more about the book by click here…
To read the press release, click here…
If you would like to check out the Table of Content, click here…
Contact the author if you’re interested him to speak at one of your future events, contact us. Tel: 703-895-4551or email us @ email@example.com