27 Nov Workshop on Excelling as 1st Time Supervisor or Manager
How to become a confident, reliable, and high-performing new leader from the get-go
- Do you desire to equip your star employees and promote them to take a new leadership role?
- Are your new team leaders, project managers, supervisors, or business owners struggling to make a smooth transition and excel in their new leadership role?
- Have you worried that your upcoming or recently promoted supervisors and managers may fall behind in meeting their performance goals and negatively affect the productivity of their teams and the greater organization?
- Are your new leaders experiencing anxiety, stress, and frustration? And as a result, are they hurting their and their teams’ well-being?
- Do you want to empower them to break free from the things that are holding them back and conquer first-time leadership pitfalls?
Most new experiences can be terrifying, especially when they’re new leadership roles.
With a new leadership role comes a whole lot of responsibilities and making quick changes.
Sadly, most first-timers don’t make the necessary mindset shift and aren’t in charge right out of the gate. Besides, they may not know yet the kind of mandatory skill set and the personality he or she need to succeed in leading their new team from the get-go. Even if they know, they may not be able to develop these quickly and step up to lead right away.
They need our program to accelerate their growth, make a smooth transition, and excel in their new leadership role from the start.
With little or no management experience, anyone can succeed as a 1st-time supervisor or manager if they get the proper support prior and as soon as they take the role. The most challenging part of being a 1st-time supervisor or manager is the transition. The attitude and many of the technical skill sets that allowed successful professionals to excel as team members may not translate to help them succeed in their new leadership role as a team lead, project manager, or supervisor.
In this program, participants will learn how to transition smoothly and excel at their new role from the beginning. Once they pass through this program, they quickly overcome first-timer syndrome and develop the right mindset and the necessary competencies they need to succeed from the get-go. Participants will get the latest insights, workable models and tools, models, templates, practical strategies, and useful tactics to lead their team, interact successfully with their superiors and other stakeholders, and in turn, achieve their goals and improve the productivity of their people.
To learn more about the workshop and other programs for new supervisors and managers, click here…